Payments, Money Back Guarantee and Claims
- Payments. We accept payments online using Visa and MasterCard credit/debit card in AED, USD, BHD (or any other currency agreed). Users of the Matic Platform contract for Services directly with Matic. The Matic Platform facilitates these contracts by supplying a medium through which Requesters can connect with Professionals, schedule Services, and make payments for Services (“Payments”). Requesters are obligated to pay upon completion for the Service they ordered through the Matic Platform. We will charge your credit card according to the amount agreed upon between you and us through the Matic Platform with respect to all Services, and for all purchases and payments for reimbursement costs, fees or expenses associated with a Service, and you hereby authorize us to charge the credit card on file in your Matic Platform account for such amounts. We will use third party services to process credit card information. We retain the right, in our sole discretion, to place a hold on your credit card for an ordered or completed Service transaction. Seventy-two (72) hours after a Service is completed, if there is no complaint by the Requester, we will mark the Service as closed. If the Requester has agreed with the Professional to extend or reduce the hours in or to reschedule a requested Service, the Requester bears the responsibility for notifying Matic. Requesters must notify Matic either by changing the date or hours of requested Service through the Matic Platform or by calling our customer service at +97143215563. All Payments by Requesters must be made through the Matic Platform. Any Payments paid outside of the Matic Platform are not subject to our Money-Back Guarantee in Section 3(d). Except for the Money-Back Guarantee in Section 3(d), no refunds or credits will be provided once the Requester’s credit card has been charged, except that at our sole discretion, refunds or credits may be granted in extenuating circumstances, as a result of specific promotions, or to correct any errors we have made. While we will use commercially reasonable efforts to ensure the security of all credit card and all other personal information, we expressly disclaim any liability for any damage that may result should any information be released to any third parties, and you agree to hold us harmless for any damages that may result therefrom. You will be liable for all transaction taxes on the Service(s) provided. Refunds will be done only through the Original Mode of Payment.
- Job Rate. The rate per hour for a Service (“Job Rate”) depends on factors, such as location and how frequently a Recurrent Service is ordered. Therefore, the same Service may cost more in a different location or if the Service is ordered less frequently.
- Recurrent Service. When requesting a Service, Requesters may have the option of choosing that the Service be repeated on a regular basis (“Recurrent Service”). For example, a Requester may choose that a cleaning be performed every two weeks. When a Requester chooses a Recurrent Service, Matic will automatically schedule that Recurrent Service to occur on future dates indefinitely at the frequency requested by Requester. Requester’s credit card will be charged for the Recurrent Service as the Service appointments occur and for any applicable cancellation fees. Matic cannot guarantee that the same Professional will be scheduled for each Recurrent Service appointment or that Recurrent Service appointments will not be canceled.
- Money-Back Guarantee. If you ordered and paid for a Service through the Matic Platform and the Service has already been performed, and if you are not satisfied with that Service, then you are eligible for our Money-Back Guarantee provided that you report the issue within seventy-two (72) hours of the Service appointment to our customer service telephone number in contact us page. The Money-Back Guarantee is as follows: we will either refund your Payment amount for such Service, or, alternatively, we will have the applicable Service re-performed. If you elect to have the Service re-performed and you are still not satisfied with the Service after it has been re-performed, we will refund your Payment amount for such Service. Matic’s Money-Back Guarantee is limited to any Payment you made for the Service. Matic’s Money-Back Guarantee does not apply to any other cost, liability, damage, injury, or claim arising from or in connection with the Services. Refunds will be done only through the Original Mode of Payment.
- Refunds will be done only through the Original Mode of Payment