1. Acceptance: Your access and use of the Services constitutes your agreement to be bound by these Terms, which establishes a contractual relationship between you and Matic. These Terms and conditions supersede all other terms and conditions, oral or written, and all other communications between the parties suggesting additional or different terms.
2. Delivery: Time is of essence with respect to the delivery and the performance of the “Services”. By completing a booking You agree to the “Arrival Window” one hour prior to or after the visit start time for starting the Services and one hour prior to or after the visit end time for completing the Services. Upon arrival to the Client’s address a call will be prompted to notify the Client of arrival, in case the Client does not answer within 10 minutes, the visit will be considered as cancelled and cancellation charges will apply. For information on cancellation charges, kindly refer to the “Cancellation” section under
3. Serving family homes: By completing a booking you agree that an adult female (older than 18 years) will be present throughout the Services are being completed. In case, no female is present at the house, cancellation charges will apply. For information on cancellation charges, kindly refer to the “Cancellation” section under
4. Payment: One-time booking and recurring bookings are post-paid and are processed once the Services are delivered. Packages, are pre-paid, where the payment is made instantly at the time of checkout (i.e. completing the booking). The Client hereby authorizes Matic to charge the card on the profile of the Client. While we will use commercially reasonable efforts to ensure the security of all card and all other personal information, we expressly disclaim any liability for any damage that may result should any information be released to any third parties, and you agree to hold us harmless for any damages that may result therefrom. You will be liable for all transaction taxes on the Service(s) provided.
5. Cancellation: When a visit is cancelled within 24 hours of the visit start time, cancellation fees will apply amounting to 100% of the visit amount including taxes. If a visit is cancelled before 24 hours of the visit start time, no cancellation fees will be incurred.
6. Rescheduling: If you reschedule your visit within 24 hours of the visit start time, cancellation charges will apply. Rescheduling before 24 hours of the visit start time will not incur charges.
7. Theft: In the unfortunate event of a theft case, Matic is not responsible or held liable in case of theft. Matic will ensure to communicate all the details of the Service Provider to the Client and urges the Client to report the case to the authorities. In the unfortunate case of theft, Matic will compensate the Client with the equivalent visit amount up to a 4 hour visit price.
8. Damage: In case of damage to the Client’s belonging, the Client is asked to contact Matic’s customer support via chat or call within 12 hours of occurrence with a proof of damage to investigate the issue. In the unfortunate case of damage, Matic will compensate the Client with the equivalent visit amount up to a 4 hour visit price. Matic is not held liable for any damage.
9. Credit back: In case of prepaid packages cancellations, the remaining visits amount will be credited back to your Matic balance to be redeemed later. For information on refunds, kindly refer to the “Refunds” section under.
10. Refunds: Refunds will be made through the Original Mode of Payment.
11: Termination by Matic: Matic may terminate this Agreement or suspend you from using Matic at any time if you might have been engaging in inappropriate and/or offensive behavior. Except in the event that we terminate or suspend your right to use Matic due to any prohibited conduct, we will refund in full any payments for Services that have not been performed or completed. If we terminate or suspend your account for any reason, you are prohibited from registering and creating a new account under your name, a fake or borrowed name, or the name of any third party, even if you may be acting on behalf of the third party. In addition to terminating or suspending your account, we reserve the right to take appropriate legal action, including without limitation pursuing civil, criminal, and injunctive redress.